The initiative by «Technoekdotiki / Τ-Press» provides an opportunity to the important technical sector of lifts to present proposals and solutions available to the market
Following the successful organization of the 3rd International “Verde.tec” Exhibition for Environmental Technologies, the human resources of “Technoekdotiki / T-Press” enter the final lap to fulfill a market desire, the first fully specialised, serious and credible exhibition for elevators and elevating systems, “Ascen.tec”.
The exhibition will be held at the MEC Exhibition Center from 10 to 12 May 2019 and is another confirmation of the respect with which “Technoekdotiki / Τ-Press” embraces the technical sectors via its seven magazines, eight websites and three exhibitions.
In the first international “Ascen.tec”, an effort is being made to provide a forum and a venue for the presentation of companies and professionals that can provide solutions and proposals for the construction of lifting systems and lifts for people and goods, as well as for special structures such as systems providing services to service groups of people with special needs. Such an exhibition event is deemed necessary as it is important for the companies active in this field to remain vital and at the same time professionals must be informed about the latest developments at a technological and regulatory level.
In addition to its exhibition aspect, “Ascen.tec” is complemented by interesting conference events where key market players will discuss and exchange views on common challenges and on the achievements they offer. Being aware of its responsibility towards all those investing in technology and production, “Ascen.tec” is making its debut and aspires to become an established regular and universally accepted market event.
In the renovated venue of MEC, the elevator Industry, technical companies, manufacturers and all those active in this financial sector promise a new exhibition experience.
Both institutional and productive entities are supporting the initiative of organizing “Ascen.tec” and have already requested to be present at the parallel events. The international exhibition shall include:
- Lift, elevators, ancillary equipment.
- Escalators and travelators.
- Drive systems & mechanisms.
- Winches, conveyor fittings and lift equipment.
- Speed regulators and related equipment.
- Prefabricated lift elements.
- Software companies.
- Hydraulic systems
- High pressure hoses, fittings.
- Remote controls.
- Roller shutters for external lifts.
- Security and control systems.
- Lift cabins for people, cargo and vehicles.
- Electrical accessories, electrical equipment, cables, mirrors, stainless steel, Formica panels for cabins.
- Semi-automatic doors, folding doors, fire-proof doors, door operation rubber parts and accessories.
- Lifting wire ropes and accessories.
- Monitoring equipment, cabin keypads and digital indicators.
- Employee protection and safety equipment.
- Fire protection systems, fire extinguishers, fire detection.
- Consumables, maintenance lubricants, batteries, flax.
- Tools and Materials.
- Energy saving equipment, Inverters, LED Lighting.
- Certifications by home, professional and industrial level standards.
- Network technologies, Optical fibers, Intercom, WiFi.
- Lubricants and battery recycling.
- Lifting cranes.
- Lifts for the disabled.
The exhibition targets: Traders, construction company executives, elevator installers and maintenance technicians, contractors and engineers, architects, designers, researchers, decorators and public organizations and local government executives, chambers, educational institutions, embassies, etc. Also invited shall be trade unions (federations and associations of the relevant sectors).
- The exhibition, both domestically and abroad, will be promoted via advertisements in the press and electronic media, with television and radio advertising all over Greece and with the distribution of publicity brochures, invitations, posters, etc.