A new dynamicinstitution is created for the engineering sector of manufacture, importation development of modern lift and raise systems intended for people as well asmerchandise
Modern cabins, new people and merchandise lift technologies, innovative safety systems, as well the entire engineering and scientific manpower of the sector will be present at the MEC Exhibition Centre, between 10 and 12 May 2019, for the “Ascen.tec” exhibition.
Aiming to promote dynamic and sound businesses in the lift and raise sector, “Technoekdotiki / Τ-Press” takes yet another significant initiative for the engineering world of the country. It establishes the “Ascen.tec” exhibition to meet the requirements of the specific market segment, as well as the trends created by the temperate improvement of the economic climate.
The latest statistic on the need for maintenance and replacement of old elevator systems in both apartment buildings and professional environments give the impression that anyone planning technical works will be passing by the Paiania exhibition centre between May 10 and 12 2019.
The elevator industry, technical companies and maintenance specialists may find their own point of reference with “Ascen.tec” taking place in the renovated MEC facilities. Companies in the sector, manufacturers and all those dealing in this economic circle promise to provide a new exhibition experience for visitors. At the same time, conference events reserve surprises for anyone wishing to be updated on state-of-the-art innovations and new technologies which are destined to change all that we know about elevators today.
Intense interest on the part of the market
Institutional and productive operators support this “Ascen.tec” initiative having already asked to be present in concurrent events. The International Exhibition shall present:
- Lifts, elevators, accessories
- Escalators & mechanical walkways
- Drive systems & mechanisms
- Winches, worm gears, elevator components and equipment
- Speed regulators and related equipment
- Prefabricated elevator elements
- Hydraulic systems
- High pressure piping, unions
- Remote controllers
- External elevator rollers
- Safety and control systems
- People, load and vehicle cabins
- Electrical material, electrical equipment, cables, mirrors, inox elements, cabin laminated plastics
- Semi-automatic doors, folding doors, fire-resistant doors, door operation rubbers and accessories
- Lift cables and accessories
- Monitoring equipment, cabin push button panels, digital indicators
- Staff protection and safety materials
- Fire protection systems, fire extinguishers, fire detection
- Consumables, maintenance lubricants, batteries, tows
- Tools and materials
- Energy saving equipment, inverters, LED lighting
- Residential, professional, industrial standard certifications
- Network technologies, Optic fibres, Internal communication, Wi-Fi
- Recycling of lubricants, batteries
- Lifting cranes
- Elevators for people with disabilities
It addresses: Traders, manufacturing company executives, elevator installers and maintenance specialists, contractors and engineers, architects, designers, planners, decorators, public organisation and local government officials. Moreover, trade unions will be invited (federations and associations of the relevant sectors), as well as educational institutions, embassies, etc.
The exhibition shall be publicized widely, both in-country and abroad, with adverts in print and electronic mass media, TV and radio commercials all around the country and distribution of advertising leaflets, invitations, posters, etc.